This solid shampoo is perfect for dry hair: cleaning gently, nourishing and strengthening, and graced with a sweet and woody scent from sweet orange, ylang ylang with patchouli.
It's also a great choice for those with skin conditions (such as dandruff and psoriasis), as it's formulated to soothe and help reduce flaking.
- Are handmade, cut and wrapped, in small batches in Portugal.
- Made with virgin and organic vegetable oils, enriched with healing herbs
- Never tested on animals and do not contain ingredients of animal origin
- No palm oil is used, and unlike large 'natural cosmetics' brands, no SLS is used (which is usually made from palm oil).
Sodium cocoyl isethionate [from coconut], sodium coco sulfate [from coconut], cocamidopropyl betaine, olea europaea* [olive oil], vegetable stearic acid, aquafaba* [bean water], theobroma cacao seed butter*, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis seed oil* [from castor bean], linum usitatissimum seed oil* [linseed], illite [clay], emblica officinalis powder* [amla], acacia concinna*, inulin, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil* [bitter orange], cananga odorata flower oil [ylang ylang], pogostemon cablin oil [patchouli]
* = from organic agriculture
Use and storage guidelines
- Solid shampoos can be passed directly over moist hair a few times, and then lather & rinse as usual.
- External use only (not for eyes / mouth).
- Store before use in a dry location.