Keep the cold at bay and your lips in play.
This lip balm combines the softness of oat wax (no petrochemicals here!) with relaxing lavender, caring cacau and the freshness of peppermint, to protect and moisturise dry lips. In winter this balm protects, and in summer it keeps you tip-top.
(Price is per 14 ml tube, more than one is shown in photo).
- Are handmade, cut and wrapped, in small batches in Portugal.
- Made with virgin and organic vegetable oils, enriched with healing herbs
- Never tested on animals and do not contain ingredients of animal origin
- No palm oil is used, and unlike large 'natural cosmetics' brands, no SLS is used (which is usually made from palm oil).
Olea europaea (olive oil), lavanda angustifólia extract (lavender), theobroma cacao seed butter (cacao), oryza sativa bran wax (oats), theobroma grandiflorum seed butter (cupuaçu), tocopherol (vitamin e), mentha piperita (peppermint).
Packaging tube: recycled cardboard.
Use and storage guidelines
- External use only (e.g. not for eyes / mouth).
- Keep the product away from sources of heat and humidity.