This solid toothpaste refreshes you, cleaning your teeth and gums with no need for the dodgy things found in conventional toothpaste (see note below).
Instead, our toothpaste keeps your bouche sparkling clean through a blend of mouth friendly marvels such as anti-bacterial tea-tree and clove. A very gentle scouring action is provided by a touch of bio-activated charcoal, which also helps pull off any micro-dirt, for a squeeky clean result.
25g each (more than one shown in photo)
- Are handmade and wrapped, in small batches in Portugal.
- Made with virgin and organic vegetable oils, enriched with healing herbs
- Never tested on animals and do not contain ingredients of animal origin
- No palm oil is used, and unlike large 'natural cosmetics' brands, no SLS is used (which is usually made from palm oil).
Cocos nucifera oil (coconut), calcium carbonate, illite (clay), stearic acid, xylitol (plant origin), sodium cocoyl isethionate (from coconut), glycerin, sodium bicarbonate, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (tea tree), mentha piperita (peppermint), activated charcoal (from coconut), eugenia caryophyllus bud oil (clove).
Storage and usage
- Cut or nibble-off a pea-sized chunk, and away you go.
- Store away from sources of heat or humidity.
An extra note on conventional toothpaste
Ever read the ingredients label on a conventional toothpaste? Understand any of it?! Well, let's just mention how that seemingly pure white goo is actually a cocktail of all sorts of controversial stuff ranging from fluorine, to petrochemicals, to micro-plastics (yes, really, to scour your teeth!). Who wants that stuff in their mouth, or via our sinks, in our rivers and oceans?