This solid shampoo is perfect for normal hair types, cleaning gently and nourishing and strengthening the hair, leaving you blessed by beautiful citrus essential oils.
- Are handmade, cut and wrapped, in small batches in Portugal.
- Made with virgin and organic vegetable oils, enriched with healing herbs
- Never tested on animals and do not contain ingredients of animal origin
- No palm oil is used, and unlike large 'natural cosmetics' brands, no SLS is used (which is usually made from palm oil).
Sodium cocoyl isethionate [from coconut], illite [clay], sodium coco sulfate [from coconut], acacia concinna*, cocamidopropyl betaine [from coconut], olea europaea* [olive oil], aquafaba* [bean water], cocos nucífera oil* [coconut], stearic acid, linum usitatissimum seed oil* [flax], emblica officinalis powder* [Indian gooseberry], inulin, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil* [bitter orange], bergamia fruit oil [bergamot orange], citrus paradisi peel oil [grapefruit]*
* = from organic agriculture
Use and storage guidelines
- Solid shampoos can be passed directly over moist hair a few times, and then lather & rinse as usual.
- External use only (not for eyes / mouth).
- Store before use in a dry location, away from strong heat or humidity.