Perfect for sensitive skin, with calming calendula and chamomile, and soothing sweet almond.
- Are handmade, cut and wrapped, in small batches in Portugal.
- Made with virgin and organic vegetable oils, enriched with healing herbs
- Never tested on animals and do not contain ingredients of animal origin
- No palm oil is used, and unlike large 'natural cosmetics' brands, no SLS is used (which is usually made from palm oil).
- Sold in single 80g pieces (of which, more than one are shown in the photo).
Sodium olivate* [from olive oil], sodium cocoate* [from coconut oil], sodium sweet almondate* [from sweet almond oil], sodium cocoabutterate* [from cocao butter], aqua, glycerin, anthemis nobilis flower water* ["Roman chamomile"], calendula officinalis extract* ["marigold"], chamomilla recutita extract* ["German chamomile"]
* = from organic agriculture
N.B. the 'ate' ingredients are the name given to the olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil and cacao butter, after they have been reacted with alkali 'lye' (sodium hydroxide), which is how soap is made. The lye does not stay in the product.